Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wild Child

Last night my wild child, AB, unleashed hell upon our home. She grabbed all of the junk food out of our cupboards and fridge and snuck them to quiet corners to snack without being disturbed. Later she somehow got the scissors we keep in a high cupboard and ::cringe:: cut her sisters hair. Not just a lock, no. She cut a large section out of the back. Her beautiful curls 😭 After being reprimanded and me amazingly not losing my temper, she found my makeup. Now, in my makeup drawer I have facial glitter I've saved since 7th grade. Glitter meant to stick to skin all day. Good stuff. I thought my 7 year old, AJ, would like it. AB opened it all and added it to my makeup and moisturizer. All of it. Now if I put any of my makeup on I'm going to look like I just came back from a shift at a strip club. Along with this fabulous addition, she did her younger sister, HG's, makeup. Waterproof mascara everywhere. Lipstick covering the bottom part of the face. Shirts ruined. It was a disaster. Now I need to find a new hiding place for my beauty supplies. And scissors. And maybe a hiding place for me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment